Greg Chertok is a Sports Psychologist and Head Player Development for Telos Sport Psychology
- 2006 ESPN The Magazine Academic All-District baseball teams
- ESPN The Magazine Academic Regional All-American
- New England College All-Star
- Greg is now the head player development consultant for Telos Sport Psychology
- Coaches in New York, where he trains high school and NCAA champions, Super Bowl champions, Stanley Cup participants, and Olympic athletes.
Greg Chertok attended Tufts University pursuing a Psychology degree. He worked extremely hard to become a walk-on; fortunately, he was able to make an immediate impact on the team. Greg accumulated many honors, including New England College All-Star, ESPN’s, The Magazine Academic Regional All-American, and Academic All-District baseball teams. Mr. Chertok pursued a Master’s Degree in counseling while specializing in Sports and Exercise Psychology from Boston University. He now is the head development consultant for Telos Sport Psychology Coaching in New York, where he trains high school and NCAA champions, Super Bowl champions, Stanley Cup participants, and Olympic athletes. Greg has been featured as a sport and exercise psychology expert on NPR’s Morning Edition, SiriusXM’s “Doctor Radio,” and Healthradio’s “Sports Medicine & Fitness Show.” He’s also served as an expert media source for publications including ESPN.com and The Wall Street Journal. Greg used the skills he learned from being a walk-on to help build his professional career and became a top Sports Psychologist.
* Originally published on June 7, 2021, by Jimmy Criscione